June 05, 2011

My Very LAST DAY of vacation oh what Do I wanna Do?


So at long it is at a end, something many would call time to rest, to break away from the norm as if anything is really ever normal (when is life EVER THAT, Please would/will someone let me know if there is a answer to that one?), a time to see things from in a new light outside of your own life as well it would be referred to by some as well. Today is my final day of what is my vacation time and I don't know what I wanna do with it in the way of the last Hoopla before tomorrow morning at eight am when I need to start work! As I'm typing this I am cleaning ALL OF MY LAUNDRY doesn't that sound excitable???!!!??? I am thinking of either watching a DVD movie or series I have never seen before or maybe one I've seen a million times I just don't know?, or maybe rent something from REDBOX which is a another way to rent movies here in the states besides going to video store like BLOCKBUSTER . I haven't seen a movie in quite awhile maybe I will go see one I just don't know WHAT I WISH TO DO???

No comments: