June 23, 2011

A blog a day will what?


Hey all,
For some wired reason I have had the saying in my head "An APPLE a day will keep the Doctor away" for most of this past week or maybe it's been for the past two weeks I'm not really one hundred percent sure why?, but I have been putting BLOG in the place of the word known as APPLE. First off before I start this one I want you all to know it has been close to a full year for me Matt Byrd without having a heavy amount of sodium in my daily diet, sure I will admit I still have only my true amount everyday. I remember writing shortly last year before this date of seeing my regular doctor with my mother's friend Glenda Gibbs, I can tell you for this whole past year in salt I have cut out rewarding "Carbonated drinks" called Soda, No potato chips, and the hardest for me was Candy, yet all in all I am still here a whole year later healthier than when I was loading myself with more salt than any human should have for thirty eight years of my life. I'm glad it has made me a wiser person in watching what I eat and how much! I am also sure that you have noticed I don't have the Spider-Man Daily comic strip up above, this because where I go to get it has been offline for the past couple of days I and a lot of other SPIDER-MAN fans are wanting it back soon, I have been checking the site's FACEBOOK page and hopefully it should be up and running tomorrow morning, so my fringes are crossed for FRIDAY JUNE 25th that
Spider Man Crawlspace - All Spidey, All the time. Created by Brad Douglas in 1998 will have a open page comment section for what had happen. For I will comment for sure of how much I missed it. I may even link my blog to the site as well, I know I have tried in the past to but maybe this time I'll have some luck? Anyway as to why A blog a day is important I believe it is like any form of expression FREEDOM to talk about what you care about and wanting to share it with a world that needs to understand what FREEDOM is matters most, which I am certain most of you will agree with won't you? Now I also now a blog is NOT for everyone for we are "ALL EXPRESSIVE in OUR own way, but one thing is also very laid out to my understanding of who we are as humans WE NEED TO SHOW THAT EXPRESSIVENESS IN A POSITIVE LIGHT (weather) WE ARE SHY ABOUT IT OR NOT, we ALL SHALL FEEL WE NEED TO SHOW IT in a small or LARGE way, Right?

No comments: