June 10, 2011

From my MOST POPULAR POST What has been KILLED even though IT WAS SO VERY FANSTATIC this time around......



Sci-Fi NERD Alert for any kinda NERD that you really are,
Hey there my beloved readership of readers I k
now that for quite a VVVVEEEERRRYYYY LLLLOOOOONNNNGGGG time now as I have looked off to the right of my blog format layout page I have seen a slingshot effect of two postings over the last few months. It is between the one titled "GOODBYE DADDY...." in which I talk about my own father's very passing, which is still VERY HARD to contend with so much for anyone who knows what the meaning of loving and caring is like in life such as I do. (I know my dad is looking down on me with praise for those very words, even though as I said for him in life it was ALWAYS HARD to relate most times to those he loved most with words. At least I hope I portrayed him in a respectful loving way as only I could with all the sadness following through me as the words poured out as raw but true as peaceful final respects....) The other posting here at Day life of the Matt that is in high demanding read is "A show that got TERMINATED way too soon". In that one, I share about a series story of a boy who is meant to lead the future of humankind against a ternary known as The Terminator. In this I share of how after three films it lead to a television series known as . With it being a two parter as far I still know for now (this could change), I'm still very undecided on the foreseeable aspects but like I just said you never know? Since seeing that very trend of late of many great series also ending way too soon I want to take a moment and ask YOU, "WHICH SERIES of YOURS has gotten axed, before it could be fulfilled?" Was it "HEROES" which was about people with ordinary lives finding out that each has something very special about them. Or was it "THE EVENT" about aliens trying to find a way home after being stuck on our planet for so long. Now the next one I'm gonna mention I don't know what it's very status is as of yet but what about "THE CAPE". I am of course very happy to hear of other TV series that I have NEVER EVER have heard of brought into this discussion which can be put here: in the blank space. Yet the ONE SERIES that I thought would of held strong was known by one letter of the alphabet V (which was a new take on the original known by the same name in the early nineteen eighties), this one had still the VISITORS come to earth but with more far reaching plot threads as to What is Blue Energy?, what is BLISS'S full effects on humans?, How are we connected to the VISITORS? there are many more questions ANY TRUE V fan has I'm sure that I have over looked as well as read this that found out in VERY early MARCH if not early April of this year about the supposed cancellation of the series itself. When ABC who ran the early parts of two thousands till two thousand ten with hits like , or even
. So what did NOT ONLY I BUT YOU as well find out in May whilst I was on my way to Cuenca Ecuador was that without a doubt V gets canned even before renewal time is given to upcoming fall series coming to television in the upcoming year. I DON'T know about other V fans but if I can all summer long I WILL BE looking on the web (the internet) to find out what I can do to save this take on V, for without a doubt I wanna see (ANY GIVEN NETWORK, "we all know they are ALL GUILTY of the REALITY TV fade" get a HUGE take down) by a series type of show. And as far as I know I'm darn sure V would be that well put show to put TV series serialized or not back on the boob tube.... So I say let the BLISSING EFFECT TAKE A HOLD OF YOU like the Queen Lizard Anna Will
, be defeated by one the best sci fi series since BSG if your human that is......

No comments: