June 24, 2011

More zany TREK stories


First things first I wanna say that a few minutes ago I was able to relink with my favorite Spidey website which had this on it's comeback upgrade as to the site being back up. Now I just gotta wait for the daily comic strips to be caught up to date, which shouldn't be to long hopefully? I had happen to once again be looking on the internet not long ago for Christoper Pike of Star Trek frame to complete part one of six "A Sci-Fi legend known as STAR TREK" when by off chance I had happen to find this in image searching does it look familiar in a sci fi twisted way of the IBM computer and his winning streak on a very popular game show? Well I got a kick out of it all the same for the NERD that I am and clicked on it to find out someone on the internet called this WATSON'S rematch. To say I got a kick out of seeing this as a end result of WATSON winning made me laugh so hard. I eventually found a site with Star trek images from mostly the original series but a few others form other Trek incarnations. So here is a Dire question for you true Trek fans out there "How badly was Spock wanting to be captain of the ship? well after looking at this
I think you'd know it was ALWAYS FOREVER COMING, maybe huh?

No comments: