June 13, 2011

So many new movies and I can't decide which one to see.....


Hi there,
I have just realized that this upcoming summer is gonna have more than one big hit to choose from for everyone to see and I think it's just crazy. Not because of us having so many choices to select from and like I just said it's crazy here is what I mean by crazy here in the united states alone the cost of one movie being twelve dollars and seventy five cents to see one movie for an adult in a place like Boise, Idaho or Connors, Georgia should the price of entertainment be so chac chine $ig$, I mean for gosh sakes doesn't Hollywood even care that all their efforts to make something entertaining is breaking every American's or even other peoples pocket books. I myself want to see a good movie or TV series that will last a lifetime in the way of a legacy, but with the way NOT ONLY Hollywood but network TV has been of late I feel the need to vent at least a little of why I think is failing us worldly consumers so much of late: 1, Everyone in Hollywood that are Writers want more than anything to come up with a pitch of a story that is far out there in taste to every person on the street to please the masses. 2, Hollywood seems content to produce only one type of series of shows since as far back as the very late nineteen nineties, which I myself feels has faded as soon as "it started" I am referring to "REALITY TV" or any along that said make up. 3, I wanna know when a new series starts why do networks only give them a trial run period of ONLY thirteen at most now to give off any kind of overview for the whole season when I remember at most twenty two to twenty six hours for a long time in the seventies, eighties, and into the early nineties, I guess what I'm getting at is I can see why soap operas are dying off besides mothers having to equally work to stabilize the household income,also when now most are falling out of love in what they had hoped was the relationship they always wanted forever in life. I really do think I should have named this post "WHY is entertainment dying out so fast, because no one knows what they care about anymore, even Hollywood types? I'm so very sorry about letting out more over stressed steam about the way I see entertainment just being a HUGE MESS I am over all glad we can all choose how to be entertained outside of TV or MOVIES. Yet here is what I'm hoping to see of movies that I hope will should excite any kid of any age or at least hopefully...... they are J.J. Arbhams and Steven Spillberg "SUPER 8", of course all of the superhero ones from THOR to even the first marvel hero Captain America, does that surprise ya I didn't think so? I even hear that the toys I keep bringing up here from time to time called Transformers. I'm sure they are many more still to come out as well that I don't know of yet, but I may still see them all the same!

No comments: