June 03, 2011

Last day with the two Mickleson girls


Hello all,
Today in a few short hours my mother Nancy Watson (Mimi) & my step
father Chuck Watson (Poppi)who invited me as they do every year close to my vacation time from Ably's or ALBTERSON'S where I work on a annual vacation to visit them where they now wish to live in Cuenca Ecuador. This time however as I have mentioned in May while on this trip they also brought along some extra travelers: My two nieces Petra & Bethany (Paige) Mickleson who I
,,,
,
have shared about their exploits in Cuenca as well from time to time too. (OR DID I?) I believe that these two young ladies are more than ready to head for home to Hillman Minnesota, where their family is waiting with anticipation for their return as well, Yet there is just one thing standing in the way what to do for those last few hours: Well here what we did Chuck called me at a little after nine I was already "to roll for it" as a certain Autobot leader would say when leading his troops into battle. (who would that be?) we went to value village and got the girls some more books for on the train ride home, then pick up their uncle Lyle. Their uncle Micheal was able to show us the new home that he and Kathie and the kids are buying super soon. What was really neat about that was Micheal knew the agent seller for a rel life time our old neighbor down on Hoxie Jerry Bastin. After getting to see what their new place looked like
,, ,
all of the girls and Cannon went to play in this park ,
which is just across the street from the house. Then we headed back to the hotel which was the Shollo Inn , , ,
for a pizza party. Yes I even admit to having some as well, I showed Cannon my little movie camera after showing it to Lyle first and yet there is another movie on it as well. Last night while at the Liberty school Xylophone concert Heidi's mom had said that Heidi had ask here teachers if she could bring her cousins to the end of school birthday party bash which started at one thirty, which left poor Cannon all alone with no one to swim with that he knew of anyway at the hotel,, ,
, , ,
but somehow I don't think he minded it at all really?

,do you think so as well?

No comments: