June 19, 2011

Happy Father's Day to every DAD


Hey every one who's a Dad and to those who aren't as well,
As you all know today as for millions of people I find it sad that I can't spend time with my earthly father anymore for I know that he is somewhere safe probably enjoying hunting I'd guess or any of the other sports he loved. I find myself coming back to a lot of blog postings that I haven't released yet, about love and I also keep thinking about the times over the last couple of days or maybe it was more like a few from my vacation to Cuecna Ecuador this past May with my two nieces Bethany Paige and her sister Petra who kept telling me in some manner or other that I uncle Matt should try and come live with them and their family of ten children and "Be a Dad for a little bit of a while..." I know that I also get the same questions from their cousins Heidi & Cannon from time to time makes me wonder what a boy named Bryce is thinking from time to time as well? At any rate even though I know I'd LOVE to be one with all of my heart and soul, I know I'm NOT READY YET I WISH I was! Being any kind of father takes time to get right you have to be more than able to just able to LOVE someone in life you have to be Willing to invest understanding, patients, and so much more in the way of passing on what you have learned as well! Since I can't spend time with My father I can spend time with my own brother and his family if they are not busy or with friends who I know are fathers as well! Although I may not always talk about my alone time with GOD as much as I'd like here on the blog I know that I can most definitely know that HE won't turn away from any soul needing to know the meaning of being a father for even just a given day to someone who never thinks about it or everyone who WANTS or WISHES to be one. GOD knows us better than we know ourselves so won't YOU or even I let HIM, into your life today as a good mentor or even as a friend and remember HE will show you how to be a father any given day as long as you put meaning into wanting to be ONE from your SOUL.

No comments: