June 20, 2011

Hanging by a thread for many months finally pays off


You out there wanting to know what Joy is should just ask someone like the writer of this blog is (been trying to yet again, find) for the last few months or so. I am NOT really sure of when I had yet again LOST or is that misplaced my pedometer for the last few months. I am pretty sure it was LOST since April when I was last over at my friend Jeff's house or maybe it was sooner than that! All that I DO KNOW is I didn't have it when I WANTED IT for my travels to Cuenca Ecuador where my parents now live of course, (for the last time I LOST this health tracker was on Christmas eve of last year), but as I vowed to stay the course with excising when I did lose it this time I contacted Jeff and till this past Saturday which was his birthday he had this in his glove compartment of his truck. Which I'm really thankful for.

1 comment:

Jeffrey Lassiter said...

I am glad to have you get your pedometer back. It is too bad you could not have taken it with you to S. America.