December 01, 2011

ONE very,very, long, long even longer day than ever....



HAPPY DECEMBER 1st ALL,
Well besides showing you all what both plates for the month of November were which you know I will without a doubt do before this is all said and done, I wanna share my overdue day in shorts with you. First I got up and got ready for a appointment with my neurologist at six thirty when it was set for at eight this morning. On
ce there I said that since I'd seen him last everything was going well. I then went and sign my new lease for next year on my pad at a little after ten this morning. Then I went to work I was just so darn jived about what was coming up after work, I forgot to take my lunch break at two to two thirty. So what may pray tell your asking yourself about could Matt be so excited about that he missed his lunch altogether? At Seven p.m. tonight I'm taking part of speaking about affordable housing for people with disabilities over in north Richland's WSU campus. I can say I was only a little afraid if at all of speaking in front of one hundred people in support a new property being built in Kennewick Washington funded by Division of Developmental Disabilities for Modern Living Services building funds I was honored even though I was sure I could speak from the point of being a receiver of such resources myself. To boaster my steadiness I just got to thinking what is my character Jonathan Ryder from my "Clone of Me" story focusing on in his sayings in the next chapter, now I sure as heck didn't start talking about cloning people, but I'm sure that you do get my drift. Now as to what my swinging backdrop here was, I will get to in a moment but here is what I happen to of had on my desktop. "Yet here is a clue first as to what it is and not are..." does that sound like a certain character's way of talking from Star Wars if you say Master Yoda you'd be right but not at the same time just imagine if you will, that little Jedi master part of well look for yourself
, is that cool Master Yoda as a sith lord? Now as to the question of the Black suited plate here on the site

came from which nineteen ninety's Spidey issue here is a hint without telling you it's very title of the story was Todd McFarlane's take on "Back in Black" in his second run with the web head before he moved on to form IMAGE COMICS with seven other comic creators, and it starred the living Vampire dude as well!

No comments: