December 06, 2011

I'm not sure if I'm a Turkey or fillied with a little more spirit of hope.....I just don't know?


Hello,
I want to say before I get started here like yesterday I had a whole other plan of thoughts relating to what I was going to write about today, yet I sure whatever I
truly had planned will be forthcoming rather soon. Or I'm hoping it will.....Today at Albly before I was going to go grab carts before I went to lunch Kelsey my boss asked me to come with her before I went to get them. I asked as I always try to when she asks as politely like she did "what is this was about?" as she and I got close to the dual check stand across from the self checkout she said "Congratulations Matt, you have been chosen as the store's employee of the month for November of this year" I was well awe struck to say in the least. I asked her "Your joking or kidding with me right?" She said "The whole management team decided and that I was the one they choose" All except Joel, I'd imagine right, Kelsey?"was my half heated joke to her she replied "Even Joel would have even though he is a bit of a nut, but you know he's not in Management anyway...." Kelsey then went to get the store's Digital camera forme to have my picture taken she told me "You have three second to decide where you want your photo taken?" I had happen to have at least two great outside shots planned, but instead we took it right across from the stickers/toys/candy machine. And when you look at the photo on the wall it loks like we got it just before the sun was starting to set.
Not to be really proud of this or feel like I'm gloating to the whole world but, I feel that even though I got this little bit of recognition that everyone I help from all of my coworkers to every costumer I also help it really means more to me Matt to be helpful in everything I do everyday that I have the means to do that work of helping out no matter what that matters to me most of all!

1 comment:

Nancy Watson said...

Congratulations Matt, It is an honor well deserved. We all know how much you love your customers!!