December 03, 2011

Who's aging again today?


Hello to all,
I am sure that as always you know when someone I know is having a aging day it just so happens to get plugged into place here on the site. Well today happens to be my brother Mic
heal's day of reflection from the past year, my sister in law his wife Kathie had called me a couple of days ago and emailed me on Facebook about the party plans a day before letting me in on the phone. WE had high hopes of trying out the new steak house restaurant in Kennewick across from Ranch and Home here's there sign front
as you enter. We came to find out that sometimes it just doesn't pay to try something when it is still very new, this place had opened a week before Turkey day and there was at least a two and a half hour waiting time for our party to be seated.....If we'd stayed that is. It was already after six p.m. and everyone was hungry so instead of having six adults and five kids at each others throats for that waiting time we went to Red Robin and decided to have Micheal's bash there instead. While waiting in the lobby to be seated Heidi thought it would be nice to get a picture with a mock Statue of Liberty so here's the best of those

or at least I wanna think so. Kathie and I were talking of Battlestar Galactia the newer one that I posted about a few weeks back, over the late spring of this year she watched the series and yet when I had asked her had she seen the Miniseries which was BSG comparison (pt.2) for if you go looking for it, she thought I meant CAPRICA which is set before Battlestar Galactia yet made after this new series had ran it's course. I said "No NOT that I mean did you see the Miniseries before the series?" she still had a quizzical look in her face but seemed intrigued to want to know more! I said "I will lend it to you sometime if you want..." she said said "I will try and find it on Net Flicks first though before you go through that trouble" To say everyone had fun tonight would be a great understatement
,look at all those smiling faces. I mean everyone had a good meal me too by the way I snuck a little on my own low sodium with a "Crispy Chicken burger and fries" with one glass of Dr. Pepper. A rare treat for me nowadays. I know that Micheal didn't mind sharing his birthday ice cream sundae with Heidi or Cannon for sure and they were just happy with getting a balloon before leaving for sure.

No comments: