December 13, 2011

A couple of early Christmas gifts that are always nice


Any gift is nice even if it's so close to
that wonderful day of giving known as
Christmas. Although today was really filling for me with people from all over complimenting me on my Santa hat it was the regular one that I usually wait till right before the BIG EVE known as Christmas Eve. Well one of my great customers that I nick named "the Cat Food lady" said to me before she went shopping "That to get "ALL THE LADIES" to sit on my lap I'd need to grown out my beard now I will admit I forgot to shave today to before I go any further with this.She also said something about there being "NO KIDS ALLOWED IF I were to be the fella from the North Pole just so I could find a way to get a date. Of course I knew she was teasing me all the same.So when I saw her at the checkout line I hoped over to help bag her groceries , next thing I knew she was handing me a pack of Subway restaurant gift cards totaling 30.00. I told her I can't accept this because of Albretson's store rules. Yet my second early Christmas gift was even earlier in the day when I saw my former step mom whom was married to my dad her name is Lynne she told me she was "Up here for a week visiting with her three kids and that since her dad passed away sometime last year as well she is taking care of her mother in Arizona" I wish her well as I do any of my customers and said "I hope you enjoy you time with the girls and Brandon her elder son which he's a year or two younger than I, I think? Anyway these were as I said the title of this blog"Always nice to get during this time of year.

No comments: