December 12, 2011

Trying decide on something I haven't for very long time and a guestrue of the heart


Time for getting into Christmas viewing mode,
There many ways one can do this here is about my thoughts in at least coming up with a added bit of seeing a good deed preformed as well. Here's something I haven't gone done for a huge amount of time to really get me Matt into the holiday spirit, and that is go and go through all of my TV series that I have and besides watching Christmas themed movies make a event of watching those special episodes, plus I'm thinking of pulling out my own Christmas specials of cartoon holiday giving out for good measure as well. Today before I got off from work I saw a great show of rare giving and I'm not sure if it was because it's T'his season of hope in giving and loving one another but a gentleman help a lady out that was having troubles with her payment card and said "It's on me" to her when she offered to pay him with cash for helping her out of a bind. I also think now I'm not sure for certain but maybe he saw my holiday hat that I was wearing and it also helped in getting him into the joy of just doing that, but hey what do I know right?

No comments: