December 08, 2011

Something about the weather just before winter is ......


Hey it's COLD outside,
Last night it got rather how can I say near freezing. In fact I had to double up when I was getting ready for
work today, yet when I looked outside there wasn't even a flake of the "White Stuff" as I have come to call it this year. Although it was "White" in color from a Icy filled fog that rolled in as the cause of the frigid weather transition. And it was strange throughout the day because Iswear I saw little bits of snow but in truth it was falling fog I think that besides it being cold as it is outside it is still very nice when you can get a nice photo of the dead trees covered in something other than leaves at this time of year good luck with that unless it would be in a Greenhouse, and sorry to say I didn't have my camera to snap a photo of this beautiful set of any trees. I did though just get a couple of shots of this tree

across from Albretson's and Subway just a few minutes ago. So even though it is mighty cold out there for the next few days it is without a doubt very nice for some pre Winter
pictures if you can bare the weather be sure to bundle up if you do though.......

No comments: