December 15, 2011

Comic fans will be sad to know....



Hello to the dreamers of tomorrow whomever you be,
Originally today I had come up with a titled story known as "The Chri
stmas ring of hope" and also remembered it's my stepsister's Merri's Birthday see next entry above. Yet even after working on finding more post to tweak here after watching a little TV before even deciding to write for today I ended up staying awake till the wee hours of the morning of Friday the sixteenth of December. When I came across a few more things later to write about in the coming weeks after the celebrated holiday, one was a entry on my web browser of this fellow seen here his name is Christoper Hitchens died today as well, now he was a "Vanity Fair" magazine editor or journalist that was famous for writing a book called "GOD IS NOT GOD" now I won't go any further than that because I'm sure you can tell he never was a believer in GOD, which is okay but still he was entitled to his beliefs and leave it at that. He was sixty two years of age of his passing, yet in a corner of his pictured link I saw it had Comic book Legend Dies...... I know that of course everyone must die at sometime but the first person who jumped into my head of passing away that IS A Comic book Legend was Stan Lee the most renown comic creator that I could think of so I closed my eyes as I opened the link. It wasn't Lee who had passed away (please stay as healthy as you can Stan...) It was someone whom he had known though years ago from when Marvel Comics was known as Timely Comics back in the late nineteen thirties a man who was the company's first editor in chief under Stan's uncle Martin Goodman. He along with Jack Kirby had created the man
who is known to the world as CAPTAIN AMERICA in the month of March ,1941 Jack
was the illustrator and the man whom passed away today from the flu (I think I'm not sure what it was) comic writer Joe Simon.

The best part of Simon and Kirby character is he got to see it in many variations besides their own take on the comic Icon I just hope he was happy with each one as it gave the character new blood throughout many generations....somehow I think he was? don't you think so as well?

No comments: