December 18, 2011

Call me crazy just because if you will.....


Hello out there to all,
I just know it was a few seconds of a dream that I had earlier this morning, but I know somehow and somewhere for sure that come Christmas day morning something very special will happen for or to me?, now just so you all know next Sunday will be Christmas day by the way. I will be the first to admit I usually have it pretty easy of getting family and friends gifts for the special day known as the 25th of December but this year it's been I don't know a little harder I guess in a way and maybe besides the awesome dream I had I just need to reassure myself Matt everything will be okay no matter what the thing is you give. This dream that I had was about my dad and heaven. He still is gone no matter how it happen of his passing away but I saw him with his dad and his brother Jim and my mother's dad Ben Powers and for some reason I could only focus on my dad I was wanting to cry because he was so young they all were. I was I guess thinking of dad a lot this past week maybe just because I still feel alone and empty without those that I know are good people in when they were living here on earth. Anyway the four of them were playing a game of poker and what made it so neat was it was they were enjoying it as if it was a speical game for the joy of playing a game with Christmas tunes being heard on the day off during a remembrance of a army training session but there was finally no more that had to be done and they saw me or dad did and he looked at me in his purple tee shirt and said "Don't worry everything will be alright no matter what you get everybody this Christmas they'll love whatever it will be?', the funny thing was he didn't really say the words he just showed it in a smile no less.... I hugged him and then woke up. I think when your stressed just dream and the answer will always come of course but most especially at Christmas time.

2 comments:

Nancy Watson said...

Matt, What a wonderful dream you had. Did you know that your dad was talking and loving you through that dream? He may have had a hard time on earth expressing his love, but now that he is in heaven he is free to express his true feelings to you.

Thank you for sharing this dream. I think it was a special gift to you from your dad.

Love,
Mom

Kylie said...

Good post today Matt. I often have dreams where Dad is in them too. I know he is ok because he tells me. It is comfort for me. I do miss him so much but I'm just so thankful he is at peace. Love you

Kylie