December 31, 2011

Good fortune to you in the coming "New Year"


Tonight is what we have all been waiting for the last night of the year,
Here it is, the very last day of the year of two thousan
d and eleven. So how are you planning on ringing in what is known as the New Year did anyone notice how I wrote New Year just a moment ago if not think of it as a clean slate of the start of one whole year and each other color till you come to today as your last bit of mistakes, or mishaps if you will, just before the next hour into the midnight hour which of course is the New Year. I do hope that you will without a doubt be partying safety if YOU DO PARTY that is?, For me I was just wanting to spend sometime with my friend Jeff and his kids or if not that maybe spend the New Year going ons with my brother Micheal and his gang of a family unit, although in the end Jeff's side won me over just because I had the truest feeling my brother would be working or outta town anyway...
So knowing that I was headed there to Jeff's I brought over their belated Christmas presents , , and for Jeff I gave him the J.J. Abrams long awaited movie from the past summer known as "SUPER 8", boy that very movie seemed like it was just never gonna come out on a watchable format. Here is what Jeff's tree was like
(boy I wish I could have any type Christmas decorations of any kind but my place is well shall I say rather small for a tree at least...) oh and just so you don't think Jeff and I don't like the same things have a closer look see at his tree
, yes that is a Star Trek Hallmark ornament of the Defiant and Voyager around his lights. Our friend Steve and another friend of his named Tristhen had heard of a all night poker game going on on the other side of town and I by chance didn't forget Steve's belated
Christmas presents. Once we got to this person's home Steve had asked do I know this person from waaaaaaaaaaay back when in nineteen eighty seven? I then went and reminded him that I was living over on the east coast at that time in Gathierbrug Maryland. I guess he forgot of when he had come to visit me while I was over there (now there's a tale for sure for some other time). Anyway since they went to "play a night of risk all you money till the ball drops...." I was content with watching a about seven little tykes and four teenager playing the Wii Nintendo game system with Guitar Hero of two thousand four. I got to in a way put my babysitting skills a try which I hadn't done since last August when Micheal and Kathie wanted to go see James Crameon's "AVATAR" in three D over at the newest movie theater over in Pasco I offered and was also asked if I'd like to watch Heidi & Cannon I most assuredly said yeah. I also gotta play up a due that I had happen to eat a salt filled night of snacks tonight as well. We did miss the bewitching hour on the nose because people just kept playing porker till fifteen after midnight , yet there's Steve's outstretched arm holding a left over Roman candle that the one's throwing the gig had left over from the 4TH of July.

No comments: