January 01, 2012

New Year, New ideas, for a date known as the 1st


"HAPPY NEW YEARS", to you and yours,
Today is the first day of 2012. What are you plans in the way of promising change for Your life?,for you see with ever start of every year there is a little famous thing known as a or many New Resolutions most anyone makes to make their lives easier. For me I think what I will try to stick to mostly is catching past entries of this blog itself, now I DO know that that seems a bit cliche since I am always working at it here and there as best I can as I k
eep trying to do anyway. I do think a Resolution I can make that won't be bad is getting back into art of drawing again, for it has been quite a few years that I have tried to use a pencil and a piece of paper to create something from the place called my noggin. Also I think I will try to be more open to like I decided last year of saying "Hello or Hi to everyone I know and not know as well, for I will say it again like I did last year: "Besides with making a resolution such as this, you'll succeed where ever you go in life, and you will win more than lose at any given time." I'm almost sure later on in the month I will also come up with something as well, to apply to this very year and be very humble with what it is! One thing for sure that I know won't change here at the site though is the idea of my guessing game of the monthly changing of plates of what I have as my desktop from the previous moth. Speaking of which here is my one from last month , and here is Christmas month's background photo here from at the site. I do want to continue to wish you and yours in whatever part of the world you live in a very prophesy two thousand twelve. Also I hope you will continue to be surprised by my stories of life and just good ol fun here, everyday.

No comments: