January 07, 2012

A great use for a super type of magnet(s)


Hey there everyone,
You wanna know something I noticed earlier this week?, that I would be needing s
ome super weights for holding up that Star Trek calendar I showed you in the post from well actually yesterday. So later today I will be heading to "Adventures Underground" because the type of super weights I referring to are collectables in of course relating to superheroes but of course? So by a super weight I am of course talking about magnets like these seen on the front of refrigerator here , ,
, ,, So as you can already see I have more than enough magnets already by the looks of it right?, Sorry for being a bit overzealous in showing all the family and friends that I am that are held by those super weights, by the way. Like I said I wanted some very special super weights I got all but two seen here at "Adventures". I also picked up a couple comics while there more that at some other time. Here are those magnets I'm talking about , the two that I got at somewhere else are the Justice League one and the Purple Decepticon Transformer one. I got those at Hastings which is on the same street as "Adventures Underground" they are just a parking lot away from each other in the north part of town. Finally here is what those super weights or Magnets are holding up on the side of my fridge. The two thousand twelve Star Trek calendar!

No comments: