January 09, 2012

The Ulimate candy protector is.....



Hey sweet tooth lover of all candies,
Let me ask you who would you trust to protect any if not all sweets from coming your way if your on a diet? I know that not to long ago well maybe it was a few weeks at least,
but I am sure you will remember when I showed you these boxes
of Chocolate covered stocking stuffers? Well over this weekend here I went shopping for Magnets see yesterday entry if you had happen to forgot! which is silly since you just read it I'm guessing? Other than picking up those magnets at Hastings I really went looking there for the "Mercy Me" music disc that has "I can only Imagine" track at first I was looking in the books at the newest comic book colored price guide. I of course was hoping to see how low priced "One More Day" arc of Spider-Man was going for just to laugh at Marvel's greatest mishap, as I see it. I then headed over to the section where the music compact discs are and eventually I did happen to find a duel pack of a Mercy Me music CD/DVD that yes I made sure had the song I was hoping to find. As I went looking for those two magnets I also came across two more things that I wanted one was a set of Marvel pins that I can wear. The other was a well showing you might be better so here you go, I found a Brainy Smurf with his classic pose of "Papa Smurf and I always say....." just before all of the other smurfs well you know, what happens! Anyway, I thought it would help to have strength when I'm weak for sweets and why not have one of those little three apples high friends known as Smurfs. Of course mine is Known as Brainy just having him on these boxes is truly helpful indeed!

No comments: