January 04, 2012

Sometimes I wish I always could have my camrea no matter what.....


Ready for a strange First Aid type of tale,
Boy when I was just thinking earlier
this morning about something to post here and coming up blank, I should remember the name Righer Steelson for a main character in my next yarn whatever it will be called?, also I should have known I haven't had anything from the place of where I work known as Ablertson's posted here this year. Yet we must all remember the year of two thousand and twelve is only ninety six hours old. Before I get to far into this I gotta ask do you all recall that one image from my Easter postings from two years ago....well if not that okay but in it, it had this cool red car that had

you know who on it fighting Venom. Well today at work shorty after one I was out gathering up a set of our mini carts out in the parking lot over by the fuel center as I was coming up to the nearest cart coral to get a small amount of the carts there when all of a sudden I just stopped dead in my steps and caught myself laughing lightly to myself. You know you want to ask don't you? well here is the answer plain as if you were eating a pizza with whipping cream on it (what you haven't ever tried that?) I saw this champagne Grey colored car with I kid you not a Band Aid on the area of where the gas tank should have been, while I was awe struck a regular customer that I have helped in years past was coming out to her car and asked me "What are you giggling about?" I brought her over to where the car was and I said "Look at that do you think that the driver/owner must be embarrassed or ashamed of a scratch from a fender bender incident not so long ago?" She pondered it for a moment herself and said "well maybe, but whatever the case I think you should check the gas cap area all the same?" I had told her that it was mt first thought too. She had left a few minutes later and I was still mighty curious I just had to know. So I went over to the other side of the car and on that side was the Gas tank unscratched at all I then went and looked on the back window of the car it had a huge White butterfly with many more coming out it. I really felt silly because I think I had figured it to be that the owner of the car was either a doctor?, a nurse? or a surgeon? but it had never occurred to me that maybe someone put their greatest fear on their vehicle as a grand joke to help them through tough times for when seeing their doctor. All I wish is that I did have my digital camera to show what made me bust a gut the rest of the day, but maybe next time I guess, ah well....

No comments: