January 06, 2012

My Christmas loot


Who doesn't want to share a peek at least?,
You know it was just a little while ago that a jolly elf known as Santa came to see everyone who was not super, not bad, and in truth not just good as a tale about him coming to town usually goes... He brings smiles in someway or other to all in the sense of rejoicing
in loving your fellow human being. Okay I admit maybe I have Ol Saint Nick, known as Santa Clause mixed up with fellow called Jesus. Yet in truth I know my real reason of sharing this with you is to show you almost everything I got on Christmas morning I still have a few gifts to find out what they are? here is what I got from family
near and far expect for one thing that should soon be in the mail and on it's way. As for the aforementioned presets I think on Saturday I will be finding those at a friend's place in Richland.For all who did give me a gift and I forgot to remember in tiring to send you one please think of this post as a kind offering of thanks that's just now a great big way of saying I care for you even though it always a little hard to know what to get you on Christmas day.

No comments: