January 29, 2012

When you never have cable you still find interesting things out from time to time....


Hello to all,
This post here maybe my most uninteresting or maybe the most surprising thing you have ever laid your peepers on?, I know that since I have my 42 inch screen plasma television I would have the world as my oyster as to jumping at getting cable or Netflicks or any of the
other forms of watching the big screen version of anything I wanted? Thankfully I have as you know a small well maybe medium size collection of DVDs and other forms of entertainment. What I really want to share about is this past Friday in the early morning right before I happened to get ready for work I was flipping back and forth on my TV when on one of those foreign networks I just so happen to get I saw a lady interviewing this guy
about his Barbarian comic that he puts out through who I didn't learn. All I know is he mentioned this guy
who is famous just because of his art skills alone. Before the segment was over the interviewer asked him about "How well do you think a comic about wine would go over in the states?" He said the oblivious of course " I don't think it would that I know of?" the segment then went and showed these two English men

who are actually truly making a premise of wine in comics in where else Italy of course. All that I can say to them as with every time I speak on what I have heard is "Good Luck sirs and may you be able to enjoy the fruits of your labor

with founding success."

No comments: