February 01, 2012

Loving change for the month of love



Hey out there,
Well it seems that today is yet again the start of yet another milestone of two thousand and twelve year, it happens to be the first of February. I gotta admit from the last few weeks of January I have felt like a royal knucklehead for not posting anything here, but whe
n you feel like a rocket with to much fuel after yet again deleting your photos or at least most of them you see where I'm coming from?....At least I hope you will since I am now on the hunt nearly from scratch. It will without a doubt give me a chance to find most what I have lost and hopefully loved as well. Still here is what I had at the start of January as my desktop image
, pretty funny huh, a blend of TrekWars if that's not in any lexicon search pattern it sure as heck ought to be! I called it Master Jedi Spock and so it shall be again. Because I deleted that original folder by mistake I was using this one

for a while which is just as fancy if I do say so myself? Now because I did have such a mistake like that I as well lost the background plate photo to the site here as well I know what you are thinking? it's going to take him forever to find it again, well till a couple days ago I would have thought that too. Yet I kept forgetting I have the whole original HE-MAN AND THE MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE cartoon series on DVD, so I happen to look up the episode on the net just to be safe in a image search and title search of "EVIL SEED". When I had happen to watch the episode it self I found out something very intriguing for sure! So MOTU fans who read this one given day you will be in for a super sunrise?????!!! Anyhoo here is the site's January image

from my television set and I will be on the lookout for what the background to here will for at least till late this upcoming Saturday so please bare with me of a generic plate for the time being. Again thanks to all who read this.



























































































































No comments: