February 17, 2012

Not so sure how many you will take this?




Hey Daily Spidey readers this one's for you:

Getting ready to have a small bit of a daily change here of sorts! I was at the above site pictured with Spider-Man holding his edition of the Daily Bugle
Spider Man Crawlspace - All Spidey, All the time. Created by Brad Douglas in 1998 earlier tonight and found myself looking for the Cup of Spidey daily strip. Only to come to find out that Brad can't carry the strip anymore because the copyright owners who distribute the strip King Features wants to be the solo place where you can read the Amazing Spider-Man Strip. I do love the crawlspace and will continue to visit the site no matter what. The only true downside of it all is can any true Spidey fan really live without the daily strip written by Stan Lee himself "NO I didn't think so and here at my site I will do everything in my vested power whatever it really is to keep the strip coming." I know it may be a small setback but I want you and me to all be happy with the excitement I try to built here as well even if I'm the main web slinger trying keep fans happy I will by gone it! oh and Venom seen here

won't stop me.... from bringing the guy.... seen here

or his daily tales to yo, I can see that for fans of this as

well may yet have to come here if as most commonly known as "Death of the Press" keeps happening I hope that it NEVER DOES: yet if it ever would hardly now as I know it no paper carries this strip. It will take me a few days to get caught up so pretty please be patient while it may take till next Wednesday to get caught up on back logging them, ssshhhh remember tell no one if you can help it!

No comments: