February 24, 2012

Can-Man's Day :COUNTDOWN?

It yet that countdown again for someone,
So what could I possibly mean by the wording "COUNTDOWN?" Could it mean somebody I know is gonna be a firecracker today? of all day more than his normal self could or would allow himself to be, I'm thinking or at least guessing so with my little nephew seen here

with his dad from at his party in two thousand and nine. Today is Cannon's BIG DAY all to himself well maybe a few other millions of bi-petaled spices known "mostly bags of water" points to you if you know where the quote is from ? I hope that whatever he does end up doing he has tons of fun?, I sure he and his family will but still the best of wishes come from a loving kid uncle who hopes this eight year old has the greatest day..." For his what's it known as Mr. Peter Parker "Uh that's Spider-Man to you pal, boy try keeping a Identity secret or a Birthday for that matter?, Well anyway Canmeister have a great day from your uncle favorite hero as well

Happy 8th Birthday Cannon!" with Love Uncle Matt

No comments: