February 27, 2012

A lovely shape of clouds last night

Hello there,
Tonight after watching a repeat of one the SIMPSON'S Halloween specials(soon there will be a post here about that series five hundredth episode I saw something pretty darn cool. I will get to that in a minute because I feel I should also tell you that the episode of the "SIMPSON'S had a real funny bit
of a well how can I say it a cool "SPIDER-Homer
tale. He gets bitten by a radioactive spider while doing yard work, and the doctors barley save him before all the poison from the Black widow kills him. Even though they save him he ends up being a paralytic anyway yet, unlike Marvels flagship character with a "s" in his name SPIDER-Homer shoots his webs from his rear like a real arachnid would do. I laugh so hard at the above take on Spidey I laughed until I cried. After the SIMPSONS were over I happen to of had a half hour left before Subway closed and decided to take another advantage of the month known as Febuany which is one of the many times of the year that restaurant chain offers "ALL FOOT LONG SUBS for 5.00" so since this began this year I have been switching my regular veggie for one or more of my other favorite subs of theirs. Anyway here is where my cloud vision starts to come into play, What's that your asking? "Cloudy Pictures" look this very post up. I looked up into the night sky an what is I behold between the moon and the street light, but a cloudy lady. with the moon being her neck and head. Maybe soon I will draw it out and show you all how I saw it! It was just pretty darn neat for sure.

No comments: