February 09, 2012

Like a certain kid under a red and blue suit I've conqured something BIG...



Hello in the web world known Day life of the Matt readers/viewers,
You know here I talk
about this guy
quite a lot or maybe something else scenic fictiony like. Well my tale today is a show in a leap of courageous faith. Which for me is very rarely shown thing, much less talked about as well? Just earlier today before starting work I broke my plastic spoon that I was going to eat my Yo-play Key lime pie favored yo
gurt which in a way super surprised me? ,wait a minute this is starting to sound like a
superman or hulk type of writing entry, say it isn't so? No like I said this is mostly about a part of me that is very much like Peter Parker (before he got bit by a certain arachnid during his origin from back in Amazing Fantasy # 15, please come with me as I show what part leads to this very entry, with a look back at "THAT SAID MOMENT
of spidey's origin). Now here's a little clue: it's not about gaining any kind of power (super or otherwise that I'm getting at) nor the need to feel that I need to pay family back by making moo la for all that they have ever done for me. I would do the latter in a heartbeat even for a friend if I had to simply out of love if one needed help in something or at least offer my best advice at any rate. But are those really the only two things we see in the boy or now a man who learns "with great power, comes great responsibility". I say NO we also see Peter overcome a great fear of what most of us are afraid to admit about heights. Today I notice our display for check stand four's Lover's Lane for valentine's day was dismantled, and the other main courtesy clerk was just about off from his lunch break. I asked our self checkout attendee "What's to be done with the boxes in checkout four?" they told me the other courtesy clerk "Will get it when he's back from his lunch break." I said "I'll be happy to do it of putting them where ever they go back to" so while I head to the back of the store for a ladder ( I like most people have a great deal of fears when come to being even two feet off the ground, yet I'm able to be fine in the air. go figure huh?) well with that said I can now at the same time say I happen to put those boxes back where they belong which is on top of the freezers on aisle nine. I did it also by at least for today conquering my fear of heights which I'm not so sure I'll be able to do again. Yet I hope to from now on no matter what the task is as long as I know what I'm doing that is as well.

No comments: