February 21, 2012

Maybe sooner than thought......

http://content.comicskingdom.net/Spiderman/Spiderman. 20120221_large.gif
Hey to all readers of the daily Spidey newspaper strip,
Did my late night Friday entry scare you who enjoy this fellow , seen here and like reading the everyday strip???

Boy for those of you who came here hoping to find a picture of the strip at the site will super surprised that it's not here right?, Well earlier this morning I had found out that at
Spider Man Crawlspace - All Spidey, All the time. Created by Brad Douglas in 1998 this whole upcoming week's worth of the strips. See here is what I forgot to tell you in greater detail on that entry, King Features publication doesn't mind Brad's site having them at all. It's showing the image of the comic that they minded. It was actually last Thursday on the sixteenth that Brad had posted that he was ordered by the publication to take down four years of the strip that was stored on file at the site. So he started taking them all down on Friday and over the weekend he he gotten as far back as September two thousand eleven there is one strip in all that time that I hope Brad keeps and it's this one: http://contentcomicskingdom.net/Spiderman/Spiderman. 20090524large.gif . Mainly for two reasons 1.One of how big of a Spider-Man fan he is and 2. For what this did for disgruntled fans of the character's main direction since two thousand and seven of well if you must know open the link to find out what I'm getting at! Still tomorrow morning I am planning on getting a link myself to King Features website and make sure I never miss "one more day" ah there is a clue right there to what Marvel did if you wanna read that story be prepared to scream you lungs out if your a true Spidey fan, is all I will say? Yet in truth I don't want King Features irked at me either so from now on I will be posting links instead, I hope this won't be a problem for most you either. I will be working myself to soon of changing all past entries to links, so please bare with me.

No comments: