January 21, 2012

An Amtempt at a Really "White blue guy"

So Why is this little "white Smurf"so bored when there's "WHITE STUFF" covering the ground, well read on to find out......

Hello out there on still on "Winter day" for most I'm thinking?
What could the title of this entry mean? well if you recall a few days ago I was talking about making a Superman "S" shield with a dangling spider around it that in truth went on to become this
A Santa face. Both ideas came from finding this really cool sculpted "Snow Spidey"
, that I not sure if told you I found on the Crawlspace website a couple months ago. If Blue's in the title as a clue all you have to do to figure out the answer of what I've been trying to since I got back from my Men's Bible study breakfast is think of one of these little guys. Still I also had more ideas filling my head that maybe were more complex than a smurf? My main other idea was a Snoopy Red Baron on his dog house and knowing that last night I got a few plastic drinking cups from Starbuck's within Albertson's I chose to really just stick with the smurf gig more than that other wild brainstorm. Yet I had a get little problem besides which one I wanted to set my heart on doing Papa or Brainy smurf, of course my feelings went with Mr. Annoying. So your wondering what the problem is right? well it's that it turns out all the snow we have had since Monday is melting or at least slowly doing so. Here is what I got a few minutes ago of my attempt at the so called "Snow Smurf"f now those do look like nice rounded dome feet like what a smurf would have and a start on their tiny legs huh. Still without a shadow it's really quite hard to prove it is really and truly anything like their feet at all so here's one with the shadow to put it to rest of if there is still any doubt out there .
Yet when I tried to make the rest of the pants one or the other leg came crashing in on itself. I think I really should planned it out better with any kind of a rough sketch before I went to sleep last night, well hopefully next year I'll be better prepared either way.

No comments: