January 19, 2012

Hopeful plans with "White Stuff"


Still the "White Stuff" beckons me to play in it......
It's very much the truth I have to say. Almost whenever I see the falling flakes of "White Stuff"as I am calling it since last November when we had just a very tiny hint of what fell early yesterday. If you noticed to right I had this
in the now search for the real spider-man hero hunt that as I have said before started sometime in that same month. Well for some strange reason or maybe not so strange a reason I decided I really wanted to built something in the "White Stuff"so I really didn't want to work today even though I most certainly had to, so all day I got to thinking what do I wanna sculpt in the snow? I came up with this as my idea:
a superman "S" shield with either a spider dangling from it like seen in a way here
or have the spider have the "S" shield breaking because of it's super tight web breaking the other hero's insignia. Now I know in truth it looks more like face in a way especially with the biggest indicator being the nose? right? well I too was thinking that after the whole other idea fell apart mostly because of how darn flipping freezing it is. So I worked with it being a face instead and I think I'll let you decide is it
a Santa Clause ,or is it not? please be honest with your answer.

No comments: