December 24, 2011

A Letter to Santa....

Mister Clause,
Hello there Santa I know that soon you will be here at my house even through I know that your probably are on the other side of the planet right now headed this way with ol Rudolph leading your sleight through who knows what kind of stormy weather, yet you will be back at the North Pole soon for a trek here to good ol USA. I just wanted you to know People believe in you as a gift giver with a heart of kindness especially when some may think gift giving is the only way of having a true friendship with other people, you show us as much as God's son Jesus does that everyday matters...whether a person has a heart or not the know that they have a soul in them that matters to loved ones no matter how far away in steps or miles they are a away. They still love a little old man who bears a bit of hope no matter if it helps a lot or a little... It is that we people of belief know more kindness or compassion in the matter of caring...I want you to know MY Soul know why believing in you matters more than that? It's because at some given time in our lives WE ALL FORGET that we need hope during the holiday seasonal time of year. You Santa help remind us ALL it's okay to a little kid again if only for one day. You matter as the bearer of faith in anyone can matter so long as they have something to believe in.... I know I may sound like I on a merry go round of words repeating themselves but I think WE ALL need that hope in love everyday and thanks for being part of our lives.....I think I hear you coming and I'm not asleep yet so off to bed I go....

No comments: