December 04, 2011

My own created skeletor fighter



Hello Gamer readers,
So yes, before you ask I am talking about a old game made by Midway programming known as Mortal Kobat made in the late nineteen eighties and early nineteen nineties for various gaming platforms. Sometime ago last summer I went over to a gaming store calle
d GameStop and was searching for another game altogether, for my Playstation 2 system. I had also happen to find the tri pack MK Kollcetion for my system this includes Mortal Kobat Deception,Mortal Kobat Shaolin Monks,Mortal Kobat Armageddon , the one I wish to talk about is the last one and a fellow from my favorite childhood toon Skeletor. When I first saw that you could make your own characters fighters on this game I of course started out with Marvel comics guy seen here
,any of the Green ones as if there's any doubt to what I'm referring to?, maybe sometime I 'll show you what it looks like?, I may even make a grey colored model before I write it as well! Let us get back to He-Man's arch foe the real meaning of this. I found out I could change the Kobat Fighter's model of a human male's skin tone to this color I am now writing in. So I changed it. Then I went looking through the face models and found a flaming skul
l at first, the a normal one, so I of course changed it from white to olive green. I then went through the upper armor choices and found a set of cross bones, coming along rather nicely don't you think so far? I then went scooping out the torso section to see the type of slashes the game offered and sure as to see the types of slashes the game offered and sure as gold they had a prefect match. I then went back to his shoulders and attached his iconic harness shoulder plates. I then went to his feet I made them from what I recalled the toy figure having and NOT what the cartoon character did of purple boots, I then found I could add on a cowl type of hood as the character originally had. I then colored all of his suit colors properly purple. Here is what two screen shots look like of the finished product: ,
, I then went and on one memory card for I put ol bone head on two altogether, made a pre Skeletor character called Keldor. Here are what his screen shots resulted in: ,

, . Whose Keldor your asking huh?, I will share about the late two thousand and two toon HE-MAN AND THE MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE that aired on the Cartoon Network sometime soon ok?

No comments: