December 15, 2011

It's yet a great B-Day again for a loving mother....

Another great day has come for a very delightful woman that I call sister. Today is my older sister Merri (Watson) Mickleson's birthday and I may not have the greatest memory when it comes to age for any female (whether we are related by blood or by marriage in our family, but that isn't what matters..) Merri has always been one of my many beacon(s) of helping me Matt know when it's right in putting our or in this case myself humbling before our loving father known as GOD. She happens to have ten wonderful kids with her husband Ken. Whom she met in nineteen eighty seven or was it eighty eight Merri? when she was going to collage in Spokane Washington. I am sure she has enjoyed with her family getting ready for Jesus Birthday as most Christen American household are doing this time of year. The greatest thing that she does every year is send out a Family newsletter which is Awesome to receive every year....I'm not sure I can think of anything more to say expect "Happy Birthday Merri" loving you no how far away your living away.
Your loving step brother Matt Byrd

1 comment:

Merri said...

Thanks so much for your kind words Matt. I'm honored to be featured in your blog! I appreciate reading your insights all year long. Blessings to you!!