December 07, 2011

Christmas music filling the air


Hello everyone,
So please let me ask you outside of wanting to feel like a child on a certain day coming up this very month we all know which day I'm referring to right? (I hope no aliens are reading this....) for if there are any aliens peering at this from their space ship I think of them scathing their heads trying to find out what little words are doing on their monitors in odd colors about what certain day known as Christmas day, would they come to find out more about life here on the little blue and green planet called earth I know not anymore than you on that note..... Seriously through now that I got that spacy idea outta my head for now I want to know what type of things help get you into the thought process of giving generously to others? would it be buying that someone you know a meal?, or giving them something special like I know some do every year of sending a letter of things they have done over the past year (boy those are great and you know who you are?) or would it be the baking all kinds of tasty goodies.....well whatever it is that does get you into the giving portion I'm sure that somewhere in the background there is a Christmas song playing around you if not in your heart. For me in the way of those songs they have to be plain funny to getting me in the right place into opening up to Christmas spirit.....

No comments: