November 29, 2011

A forgotten "Feature" on Death of Superman DVD



Hello out there,
Well it should be arriving today that "S" related thing I was mentioni
ng on Saturday. I can't seem to hold back my excitement for it either as you can tell with all those movies I watched or at least tried to I was really sleepy for most the time of writing that post later in the evening and waiting till then to eat something as well. Yet here is something very interesting I remembered from the Special Features of "SUPERMAN DOOMSDAY" DVD that will hopefully help me hold off on the waiting period till it arrives.... This is called "SUPERMAN'S LAST STAND" You are of course the man of steel and your fighting DOOMSDAY with your DVD remote. It has cut scenes from the feature as you play this it tells you at the start of each level (hopefully there are just one more after this
one) So far I have been able to figure out how to handle the smack down in level one which takes place right in the center of Metropolis with the killing machine.
,,,
Now let me tell you it takes DOOMSDAY only two swats at you and your much like this
, and it sure as heck doesn't get any easier. As you advance is all I can tell you when your tossed through the subway tunnel or have DOOMSDAY use Superman's
head as a train stop either.......

No comments: