November 04, 2011

It is a year today.....

Hello to all,
You never really can move on in a way of looking at life after someone you are related to has passed on. Last night into the wee hours of today I couldn't find a easy way to put at ease to my thoughts on the man who brought me
Raymond Matthew Byrd into the world with the help of a young lady named Nancy Powers Byrd (Watson, now is her last name), my father was Micheal Joe Byrd. Over this past year I have been strong as one can be at recalling all the good things dad had done in his long but short time here on this place called earth. Some I have wrote about that are still in writing stages but I guess that's understandable right?, When I try to think of my dad now I really do see that he had it hard walk in understanding things like religion and how to truly understand the meaning of love even though he did as I have said before HIS best with how he did understanding it. The one thing I wish I could have asked him on a one on one was "How did you get along with my grandfather (his dad) named Raymond, from his own words even if they would have been like I suspect a son waiting to know of love from his father being lost thoughts of a time that he wished was better memories at least I would have had a way of looking at my own name sake with hope, (one day I will share what I know of my own thoughts on Raymond sometime...)" All I really know is I just feel so outta place today yet I will always remember why which is sadden with at least wanting to know a man

,I knew as my dad all the more now that he has passed on.

No comments: