November 02, 2011

Digging through trash can be more fun than you know....


AH-HA, and you thought I was done with tricks or treats so close to after Halloween? ,
Well in truth I am still yesterday I happen to come across a real scare if you will at Albly. What could it bee your wanting to know well sit back for a tale of spooky proportions featuring these Halloween sound shaking toys. Before my lunch yesterday I saw that the people that were cleaning up the pumpkin display did all but sweep up the hay. So with only a few minutes before my lunch I had decided to get what they left undone, which was getting up all the hay. I went and got a roll of new plastic garbage liners and a broom and dustpan. After getting it up into one BIG pile I started dumping the hay into the trash, I had heard a very strange spooky sound coming from inside the can, and know that I had to find out what it was making the screaming noise I dug through the hay and found one those scary skeleton grim reapers. I put it into my pant pocket to start putting some more hay into the can. When I heard "I'm gonna KKKIIILLLL YYOOUU I was like "what the heck?,is there another one of those things in there, still?" so I dug once again in the can and sure as Scooby Doo is afraid of ghosts I found another one too. After getting all of the hay into the can I replaced the bag with one from the roll of the plastic bags I brought out, and took the one with the hay over to the Blockbuster /Starbucks garbage can on the other side of the store, all the while those two sound makers were going off in my pants I felt like I was wear haunted pants till I went to lunch eventually and put them in my bag above the lockers in the break room. Ah I bet you can't guess who I'm saving them for or can you?

No comments: