November 24, 2011

Happy "T" day to you.....


Happy Thanksgiving to all,
Well all I can say is I hope that we are all Thankful today for something that bri
ngs a little or a huge amount of joy to not only our taste buds, but also our souls in wanting to help out in someway or other. (Shouldn't WE ALL FEEL THAT WAY ALL THE TIME), I started my day as I almost always do with watching a very famous BIG city Parade ( Hmm, I wonder which BIG city it was....) yeah I saw the Macy's Day Parade. Here were some of the many floats I got pics of the Energizer Bunny, Virgina from does
"Yes dear Virgina, there is a Santa Claus?", of course a BIG "BLUE guy" named Clumsy Smurf
from this summer's big Smurffy hit movie, and with out a doubt what's a Macy's Day Parade posting here at Day life of the Matt without

ol webhead? My brother Micheal came and pick me up at a little after noon and we went to his place whistle everyone there got ready to go to see their cousins and grand parents and great grandparents and more uncles and aunts at grandma and grandpa house. I got to experience a small sampling of Dr. Who? while they got ready, when we got there conversations were abound along with Cannon
and
Ryan showing me their hand made Turkeys. Many things such as a card game called Spoons-unos (not to be confused with the game we played when I was a teen known as Spoons) was being played with kids of all ages
, and Heidi and her cousin Ashley (correct me if I'm wrong), Kathie? had a pretty little modeling shot time
with their aunt Kris and me. Here is a sma
ll sampling of what only a small part of our get bird was like
as we all gathered around the table for our
great Thankful day and also here are just a couple, ,
more of around the table shots as well. While on the way home to their house I had promised Cannon and Heidi that I had something special for each of them by telling them I had found these things in the garbage on the start of this month, they gave me such cute answers in the way of guesses I couldn't help but to laugh at their hunches.........

No comments: