November 07, 2011

A vivid way of using one's imagination will always get a adult thinking on many levels as well, Right or Wrong?


Hey there,
Let me ask you something have you ever thought of the very last time you have used your imagination of when you were a little person known as a kid?, I had happen to met a little girl today that gives me hope that as adults we can learn to open our minds as any little tyke does. As I was bagging her mother's groceries she was telling me about her imaginary pet I looked at the mom that just was going and looking through her coupons as she was also listening to her child and yet she had her eyes light up for I think she was so surprised that her little one was talking to a stranger that she didn't know. Anyway I asked the little girl did she have a pet? she said "I, yes, an I have a imaginary one.." What is it I asked she said "it is a parrot" I was very interested because I couldn't for the life of me recall when I was last day dreaming like she was. She told me he flies everywhere in their car and is sitting on my hand pecking my finger as I was helping them. I then asked her well what does this Parrot eat she sad soda pop and candy, also he eats streaks as well" and I was already starting to smile just a little and then she added he drinks shampoo and eats soap as well...." I looked back the mother who gave me a slight smile after lightly tapping her palm to her forehead saying "silly girl". Yet after they left it got me to thinking, "Why is it as adults we in someway Small or mostly Largely we all tend to over look a child's whether they are our own or not as something very special in all that she or he does to entertain themselves and others with youthful innocence of what we lack not because we want to of something called imagination of the heart!"

1 comment:

fari said...

Pak job Ads and advertisements for
Karachi,Lahore,Quetta,Peshawar,Multan,Hyderabad,Rawalpindi,Islamabad and
http://allpkjobz.blogspot.com all cities of Pakistan.
tionies