November 03, 2011

All but a couple things, left



Hey belated Halloweeners,
As you all know the day or rather the evening of scares is over. Oh did you get to see my decked out Spider-suit by the way well here's


,another look if you missed it with my grocery manger Aaron Brinkley as he said in his "normal day after work clothes"...yeah like I'd believe it to? Did I forget to share with you as well the cloud mask that I had happen to of seen on Halloween in the daylight well here it is
,too. Yet this isn't about posting forgotten Halloween pics, it's about my Halloween cleaning up party ,which was really yesterday in all honesty. I had happen to have put away all of my window clingy gel decorations as far as knew I was really proud of myself, till right before going to work this morning I noticed something ?, besides my Smurfy decorated pumpkin of course can you see the little yellow star? No you can't huh, well how about
now. Later today I hope I can remember to take it down and toss Vampy Smurf there as well, but I do happen to have a lot on my mind lately since today a year ago my dad Micheal Joe Byrd passed and I'm just been dealing with that each day day for the past couple of weeks. But I promise I will get it done and over with eventually.

No comments: