November 01, 2011

Gobble, Gobble, it's once again the "N" month


Hello to all of you,
Later tonight I will be trying to get some hard copy images from last night, which was of course Halloween from off of my digital camera . Also I will be taking down most if not all of my scary decor that I've had up for a little mo
re than the past couple of weeks as well, if I don't get them all today I will finish that for sure for tomorrow right after work at Albly's. I bet your all thinking for my desktop I had something very scary of sorts like I did here with this , I had decided to call this one Thundering GR. I can tell you that each day of last month I felt I wanted to eat my computer desktop for some MONSTROUS reason: And after looking at this possessed crazed writer ,with these MONSTER cereals as a guillotine of sorts yet with them ever so empty I may just wanna be a marshmallow after all anyway right?, yeah sure I would but this year I didn't get any of these specialty seasonal cereals? Your asking why I thought you loved them and don't get me wrong I do, but this year the marketing for them was like all the bottom row seen here. As far as I always knew they would change the design every year so there without a doubt wasn't anything unique about them which is a great disappointment to many who get the freaky cereals every year, ah well I guess there always hope for next year to get sales right. So as if you didn't know I might..., like I said in last night's entry have been thinking about what had happen a year ago in a few days from now and don't be surprised if I talk about my father on the fourth of this month for I know it will help me in getting over it a little which is better than nothing and remembering the soul will do me good I just know it will......

No comments: