November 22, 2011

Who's had a "cob-face"day, today?


Hello there,
So you all know that I like to joke here from time to time, yet I had happen to of had a couple of other titles for this very entry, they were this "where's your own Spider-Man type of mask for today?" or "Walking into a webbed what?'. Yes as you can guess I know without a doubt none you even thought that I was talking about wearing a corn cob over your head and having all of the kennels sticking all over one's face! or was I? No in truth I want to talk about that very strange mishap of us as humans minding our own business and without knowing it out of nowhere we seem to find a sticky substance on our faces because we have walked right into a spider making their web to catch their prey. What I find most amazing about this happenstance is I can see it being a normal occurrence inside of any structure like our homes or work places and for kids reading this your work place is a place that starts with the letter "S". I also know many people fear those crawly things with a passion as much as appreciating them for eating whatever has two wings: with that being said I still find it a constant oddity when we somehow or other are outside doing work and we feel a cobweb on our face yet we can't see anywhere that the invisible strand is? yet at the same time, there are no trees around or other such areas where we can see with the naked eye or even a one of us wearing glasses......a place where the web was?, It maybe wise to note that trying to avoid a weaved web is always impossible to do even if you think you know where one is like in a cave for example? I had happen to be thinking of this not because there is a answer, because I don't think one would have a way of existing, but because over the last few months or so I have walked up to get some carts outside and find myself reaching to my forehead to pull off such a web mask and still ponder "How did I do that?"

No comments: