November 13, 2011

Will you please let me know when we reach #?????



Hello out there,
I know that this may sound like a strange request for sure, but can who ever gets the counter at the top of the blog to you know what number please leave a comment. If you don't w
ish to I do understand.... I just wanna know who that hit will be number 12100? Now just so that know there won't be any prizes or awards given away or at least for now I can't see a need for one expect if you want to tell me which of the Spider-Man newspaper arcs you wish to see out first completed. Now you have at least four choices: Spidey vs Morbus or ,the web wonder facing the Fantastic 4 foe Mole Man, and what about his fight against ol shellhead ,better known as Iron Man, yet if you want the end of the BIG BOSS tale running now here's where we are at? Maybe I'll think of something else later on as a better prize alright?

2 comments:

Matt said...

Aww, heckle my timbers I was hoping to give away a great surprise?, if the person revealed who you were at 12100? But now I guess I'll have to hold on to that surprise myself or maybe not we are at 12102 and what was that prize? a very special entry dear to me that I'm still working on from last summer!

Nancy Watson said...

I am 12120