November 11, 2011

What's so special about triple digital dates: like today for example?

Hello all,
Now I am not sure if there truly is a logical answer to this one. All I really do know is there maybe are a lot of people out there that find these rare dates of when the month, day, and finally the year lining up a bit of everything from surprising to down right scary or maybe even a little laughable at times, but for me I think of it as a mind bending puzzle. Please let me explain or at least try to in a way of what I mean by this: I know and partly BELIEVE, WE ALL as the little humans that we are all have different ways of looking at the outside world AROUND US. We all know we can be whatever we wish to be by how we perceive our own course of actions in the role of life, say you want to be a singer you have to practice at controlling your voice. If you want to be a banker it's good that you study numbers in any way that you can: You get my drift of what I'm saying about being yourself, well wouldn't you think in a odd way why is it I recall that date so specially of when I first learn of picking up a piece paper and drawing a line and making a little something from it, weather it be a face or your pet you love so much. There are also like I said some who fear days like this and yet they don't know why they do other than it's part of how they perceive the results of their actions now, how to explain how a human can laugh at today truly I guess it is in the eye of the beholder. I think and know for certain that rare dates such as these probably didn't matter to humans of the past as they do you or I? I do know that a lot of of people will have marriages or a birth today of a child if they can mange it or even sadly a passing of a life of a loved one, still the one thing I see about these odd dates is they play into life as any other date and still things happen and things go on as normal the next day. There is one thing I have to add in all of this that will make you laugh for sure, that is we will never ever reach a date of this that I know of 99/99/99 why you asking right well one simple answer is we don't have that many months in any given year" I hope that brought a big smile to you just now!

No comments: