November 08, 2011

Something for Gene Rodenberry fans besides what I know we "ALL LOVE ANYWAY....."


Hey Spacer fans,
I can not believe that even thoug
h I have talked so much about Gene Roddenberry's most worldwide known si-fi phenom

called Trek"in every conceivable way, (with many more to be fourth coming, oh for sure..) I have often over looked many of the man's other TV related science fiction projects that for the most part I have only ever heard of in the last few years or so. Starting today I'm willing to bet in some fashion or other I will come to want to see his series known as . In truth I am rather super surprised that I haven't brought this up before, not because I like Roddenberry's outlook on viewing the human race overcoming many things like his message in STAR TREK is all meant to be...., but with this EARTH FINAL CONFLICT series which I have only seen the pilot only sometime ago last year, I want to step into new expressions of the creator of Trek and see what his take on a invasion of our planet is like outside of television other main series like "V" or the ever classic story from H.G. Wells a little thing called " War of the worlds" type of story telling was like without it's creator. Would this had been his aspect of DS-9?, I know we will never really know, but isn't fun to speculate at even if it's just a little answer. I'm not sure when but I will give this one a try again real soon to see if I want the rest of it the series as a whole ran for a hundred and ten episodes so something must have been great about it?

No comments: