November 20, 2011

A very interesting unkown childhood find......


Being a kid again would most certainly be fun at many times of the year for sure one great example would be of course Christmas morning being the best of all. Well it still is a few weeks before that said holiday for we still haven't even embarked on "Turkey Day" (which happens to be this upcoming Thursday by the way). I'm still trying to figure out the "Snow thing" if you can believe it? Still being a adult kid is very fun as well especially for me when last night as I was about to leave the comic shop "Adventures Underground" I saw this very rare and if you can believe it unknown to me as well a nineteen eighties
Toy Box. Yes I know I talk about HE-MAN AND THE MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE , quite often here I only wish that I could find a place to put it....(if I were to get it?) or some little boy who happens to have a mix of those toys and the newer ones from the early part of two thousand to two thousand and two. For sure I know someone would want it who now has kids that loved the toy line of yo long ago......

2 comments:

Junkyard Joe said...

Is this He-Man Toy Box something you have for sale? I know this post is old but I am looking for one for my kids.

Matt said...

Now you have me wishing I did pick this up Junkyard Joe of the HE-MAN toy box. But no I never did get it sorry that I can't be of help to you for you children sake.