November 14, 2011

So what's with the new add on your all wondering huh?


Hello everyone,
So I am sure you have noticed the new feature I happen to had added on to the blog here. Well if not take a gander to the right of this very posting, that's right something new is here right above the popular posts listings see it will always have the same title and captions yet everyday till I have heard that Marvel comics has re instilled the Spider-Marriage between Peter Parker and the woman seen here


,known as Mary Jane his beloved wife, will be changed even if no new posts are added. You ALL must know how I have had a dimmed view of the character since the summer of two thousand and seven. That was when Marvel's then E.I.C. (Editor in Chief: Joe Quesada) put into the Spider-Man bible of the character this



,where he sold his marriage to Marvel's equivalent of the devil known as Mephisto

,which still till this day makes true fans of the character mighty P.O. for WE KNOW that the character of either of them "WOULD EVER DO THIS THING.....EVER!" Sorry for dwelling on a storyline that makes me angry at the one character of all comics that I have loved since childhood. Hey by the way, did you noticed the daily strip up above happens to be by a comic artist by the name of Alex Saviuk which happen to do the daily Sunday strips of this feature whatever had happen to Stan Lee's brother Larry who normally does the dailies for the strip must be on vacation I'm hoping anyway for he has been doing the strip since sometime in nineteen eighty one (I won't tell you when since I happen to write of the older strips here as well, you'll just have to wait see when he started....) as for how far back does Mr. Saviuk's work on spidey go here are a few comic covers , ,,
,worth sharing and they are from nineteen eighty five with a on again, off again run through till nineteen ninety two. Oh and yes I do happen to have these in my collection. Where I get these daily strips which is Spider Man Crawlspace - All Spidey, All the time. Created by Brad Douglas in 1998
I happen to of left a cool comment, click on the link and look for today's date. Boy, I only have one tiny regret from when I starting blogging in two thousand eight and now for some reason I feel it's fixed.

No comments: