November 10, 2011

Finally getting to see the four people I've wanted to see in one day



Hello again to all,
Boy it has finally has happen after all of my time of working at Albertson's. I 'm rather super surprised that it finally did happen, but especially pleased that it finally did and it sure as heck couldn't of had happen to a nicer fellow. What the Sam heck am I talking about your all wondering huh? well here is one little clue GOD has always wanted this to occur for me and I can't be ANY happier for I just didn't know when it was gonna happen, just that it would! Okay enough with all of the riddles (boy in someway I do feel like that character of Bat Man's arch nemesis know as the Riddler don't know why, maybe it's because I just can't put it in a pun, but want to ol so badly I wanna) Today I had happen to run into all four of my closest Religious friends that come shopping at the store and the is ONE THING that is really cool about it all .I will get to that in a moment but here is who these four are by name: Carla Legg, June Bullent, Jean Emler, and Marty Armstrong. Now Jean and Marty know each other, because like me they go to Cathedral of Joy where I sometimes attend church and from time to time my Men Breakfast is there on Saturday mornings. Marty though now attends a whole other church, but I'm A-Okay with that as long as she is happy of with it. I have ALWAYS WILL LOVE these four women as close as I do my own family. And why is that because GOD tells us too yes of course and that's the main reason, but to me I have a whole other reason why I love them and here's why, Each makes ME see GOD in a bigger way than I alone see HIM and makes ME see especially if I'm ever down that there is always something worth reaching for no matter what and always after talking with each of them I come away smiling not just outside where all can see , but inside where I know GOD knows my heartfelt soul of whatever and knows just how to make me a broken vessel all the more richer. So the ONE other thing I was trying to bring up earlier is that they may not know how they know each other expect as I said with Marty and Jean that ONE thing is they all know a kind soul by knowing me.

No comments: