November 23, 2011

There always seems to be a little something missing for tomrrow that may seem odd......


Hey there,
I have had something on my thoughts for the past few weeks and I guess truly it's because well there just isn't one..... ?, What am I talking about your all asking while probably shaking your heads as you read these very words that I Matt am typing out. Well without making a long overdrawn tale I have always wondered we have songs for the holidays mostly Christmas ones to bring out
the joy in us all around the season of giving. Or why is it that we also but not as much have Halloween themed songs like the" Monster Mash" to give us a wee bit of fright or scares leading up to that last day of October (better known as major pay day time coming soon for dentists....), yet in truth there maybe one if even that of a hymn or a song for the day we give "Thanks" for everything we have had a chance to do in helping those around us even if they aren't our real families, so I been having a little ditty spinning around in my head as I was saying at the beginning of this called "GOBBLE, GOBBLE, NO MEAL AM I FOR YOU" as you can see I'm looking out for the birds we consume tomorrow. Now I don't have much in the way of a lyric or a genuine message to be said I can only see something like


this, as a result of great laughter.

No comments: